From: Houri Johari [mailto:houri_j@WPI.EDU]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 6:09 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] thickness restriction of photosensitive Polyimide

Dear all,
Is there any limitation for the thickness of photosensitive polyimide
(ultradel 7501)?
Is there any available source for the limitation in the thickness of
different photosensitive polyimide, at all?
Thanks
Houri
Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply