durusmail: mems-talk: Bubbles in my SU-8
Bubbles in my SU-8
heat effect on MUMPS cantilever beam
2003-04-04
Bubbles in my SU-8
Christopher F. Blanford
2003-03-17
Dear Frank Berisford

I put the SU-8 resist into a sonic bath with a degas cycle to removed
dissolved gases. This cycle pulses the sonics, assisting the nucleation
of these gases. About 5 minutes of pulsed sonics at full power and 40
C, gives (nearly) bubble-free coatings.

Regards,

Chris Blanford

--
Christopher F. Blanford
Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3QR, UK

reply