From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of Tingrui Pan
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 8:55 AM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] SU-8 cracking during development process

Hi, Yoon,

I met the some problem. I was told that adjusting PEB time and Hardbake
time you could improve your film quality and cure the film. I did for 5
um SU-8. The cracking disappears after proper bake. Hope it may help
your process. Good Luck!

Tingrui Pan
Graduate Research Assistant
University of Minnesota

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, Yoon Seung Wook wrote:

> I found the cracking issue of SU-8 during development process. I also
> found the some delamination together on Au sputtered wafer. If you
> have any experience of this issue, please share your experience and
> your solution. Any information will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> YOON,  IME(Institute of Microelectronics), Singapore

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply