durusmail: qp: Anonymous session storage. (Really from Titus Brown).
Anonymous session storage.
2007-03-08
Anonymous session storage. (Really from Titus Brown).
Anonymous session storage. (Really from Titus Brown).
Titus Brown
2007-03-09
On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 09:06:37PM -0500, David Binger wrote:
-> This message from Titus made it to the moderator's mailbox,
-> but I can't find the message in mailman.
-> Sorry about that, Titus.

Oh, I cancelled it because I didn't realize it was to the entire list
and it was a bit flippant.

But seriously... I can give you an answer for Quixote's current session
module, or for session2, but not for QP unless it mirrors Quixote.

If it looks like Quixote, then look at 'Session.has_info' or a similar
function, which is what determines whether the session is worth saving.
In Quixote, this *defaults* to checking whether or not there's a
username set, I believe, but you can set it to save every session.

HTH.

cheers,
--titus

->
-> - David
->
-> >From: Titus Brown
-> >Date: March 8, 2007 8:18:59 PM EST
-> >To: QP/QPY Discussion
-> >Subject: Re: [QP] Anonymous session storage.
-> >
-> >
-> >I can give you an answer for Quixote, but not QP ;)
->
->
-> QP mailing list
-> QP@mems-exchange.org