durusmail: qp: Re: (no subject)
(no subject)
Re: (no subject)
Peter Wilkinson
2007-07-22
On 21/07/2007, at 9:50 PM, Michael Watkins wrote:

> Quiet but it seems that there is activity out there. Maybe its quiet
> because the software just works, which is what someone postulated to
> me recently... ;-)

I definitely feel this has a lot to do with it. Coming at QP from
other Python web frameworks it took me a little while to really
figure out the simplicity of how it works and how that makes it so
useful - the same issue that stopped us from using Quixote
originally, unfortunately. Once figured out its remarkable how much
can be done without any messing about.

Peter Wilkinson
pw@thirdfloor.com.au

reply