durusmail: qp: scgi-ready demos
scgi-ready demos
Ernesto Adorio
2010-08-09
Hi,

Sorry to comment on my own question, but reading intently this time,
QP already has built-in scgi server already?  No more special setup on
the Python side?    Nothing to add  to the configuration dict?

    configuration = dict(
        durus_address=('localhost', 7002),
        http_address=('', 8002),
        as_https_address=('localhost', 9002),
        https_address=('localhost', 10002),
        )

Will close this thread then.

-Ernie.

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 10:50 PM, Ernesto Adorio
 wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I wrote a big qp application based on the demo proto example and using
> simple "qp start" command to run it.
>
> Can someone show a simple slash.qpy which is scgi ready? I still have
> to see a built-in  demo example which imports the SCGIServer class
> from scgi_server.py.  Assume the Apache2 web server is already setup.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
>
> ernie.

reply