durusmail: qp: scgi-ready demos
scgi-ready demos
Michael Watkins
2010-08-09
On Mon, August 9, 2010 08:31, Ernesto Adorio wrote:
> Sorry to comment on my own question, but reading intently this time,
> QP already has built-in scgi server already?  No more special setup on
> the Python side?    Nothing to add  to the configuration dict?
>
>     configuration = dict(
>         durus_address=('localhost', 7002),
>         http_address=('', 8002),
>         as_https_address=('localhost', 9002),
>         https_address=('localhost', 10002),
>         )

You need to add to the configuration dict an address and port for QP's
SCGI server. I happen to use ports in the 6000 range for this.

        scgi_address=('127.0.0.1', 6011),

Configure your Apache server (enable mod_scgi, see README.txt for examples
of the SCGIMount directive) to communicate with the SCGI server at the
address/port you've chosen. Start the QP app, restart Apache.

reply