durusmail: qp: Minor Python 3.2 related patches for qp, qpy
Minor Python 3.2 related patches for qp, qpy
2011-03-13
Michael Watkins (3 parts)
Minor Python 3.2 related patches for qp, qpy
David Binger
2011-03-13
On Mar 12, 2011, at 8:40 PM, Michael Watkins wrote:

> Before diving into the two attached patches, I wanted to note that
> installation runs across a name conflict between the Python lib http package
> and the qp.http package. This is is a Python 3.x issue.

I think this must be caused by an import being interpreted as a relative import.
I added "from __future__ import absolute_import" to the top of web.py,
where there is an import from the system "http" package.   Maybe this
will solve this problem.

Thanks for the fixes and clear explanation.

reply