durusmail: qp: RELEASED: DurusWorks v1.2, Dulcinea v0.22
RELEASED: DurusWorks v1.2, Dulcinea v0.22
2013-06-11
Roger Masse (2 parts)
2013-06-11
RELEASED: DurusWorks v1.2, Dulcinea v0.22
Roger Masse
2013-06-11
Hi Michael --

On Jun 11, 2013, at 2:56 PM, Michael Watkins  wrote:

> On Tue, June 11, 2013 10:43, Roger Masse wrote:
>> It's been awhile since we've done update releases of DurusWorks and
>> Dulcinea.
>
> Roger, it's great to hear that DW/QP/Durus etc continue to live on. When
> the mail list archive went dead a while back I worried a little.

Apologies about that… It was dead for awhile unintentionally and unnoticed.

> Thanks for putting this release out - I've been wanting to move from
> Python 3.2 to 3.3 but have been holding off due to QPY issues which look
> like you've addressed. :)

David Binger fixed that.  Thank you David!  Please let us know if that works for
you.

>> Much of this great work was accomplished by my former colleague here at
>> CNRI, David Binger, who for the moment anyway, is not doing software
>> development.
>
> Thanks to you both for continuing to put out a nice set of tools. I hope
> David is enjoying whatever he is up to!
>
>> Since this is my first time managing these releases, please let me know if
>> something doesn't look right.
>
> Will do. A few of us would volunteer to do installs prior to releases and
> once in a while we'd catch something especially on a clean "machine". Feel
> free to ask any time!
>
> Michael

Thank you Michael.  Let me know if anything needs attention.  It's been awhile
since
the outside world has had a look.

        -Roger