durusmail: qp: cookies and redirects
cookies and redirects
David Binger
2005-12-13
On Dec 13, 2005, at 11:43 AM, mario ruggier wrote:

> In the case of permanent, as it seems to be used in very clear
> context, it seems good to have a redirect_permanent().

I think so, but I don't want to make the change today because the
permanent keyword
is the way it works in quixote, and we still have a bunch of calls
that use it in
our applications.

>  Anyway, what was the reasoning for re-initialising the response on
> redirects in qp (differs from quixote) ?

I don't think there was any serious reason for it:  it just seemed
right.
I've decided to change it, though, so the release later today
will not initialize the response.  I don't know of any problems
that causes in quixote applications, so I think qp should
just do the same thing.

reply