durusmail: quixote-users: Quixote & Python 2.1?
Quixote & Python 2.1?
PTL docs
Quixote & Python 2.1?
Andrew Kuchling
2001-06-05
On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 04:09:32PM -0400, Greg Ward wrote:
>haven't released that code yet.  A new Quixote release is something we'd
>like to get to this summer, but it's not going to happen (say) this
>week.  (Unless it turns out that the Great Python Documentation Project

We should really budget time to make new releases, because we're
starting to accumulate a backlog: Quixote, OSCAR, perhaps Splat!, too,
if you think it's releasable by that point.

--amk
reply