durusmail: quixote-users: PTL docs
Quixote & Python 2.1?
PTL docs
Andrew Kuchling
2001-06-07
On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 02:31:40PM -0400, Greg Ward wrote:
>earlier, and then build up something bigger.  Whatever.  I *still* mean
>to write some Quixote docs one of these days... I guess this as
>good a starting point as any!

I think we should make a new Quixote release soon, because there have
been significant changes that will, hopefully, make it easier to write
Web apps on top of Quixote, and a release shouldn't be delayed because
of docs.  I'd like to avoid a replay of the unittest situation, where
an inferior solution wins out because no one is aware of our code.

--amk

reply