durusmail: quixote-users: is there an open source web application which is based on python and quixote?
is there an open source web application which is based on python and quixote?
2009-05-20
is there an open source web application which is based on python and quixote?
2009-05-20
is there an open source web application which is based on python and quixote?
2009-05-20
is there an open source web application which is based on python and quixote?
Frederic Peters
2009-05-20
dream fish wrote:

> i want to write a blog based on python and quixote, just for practising, i'm
> learning. but i found it difficult to me. so, i want to find a good example
> which is not to simple(like the demo in quixote package) so that i can learn
> something from that.

My company has been developing web apps, mostly with Quixote, for a
few years now, they are all GPL, the most important ones are:

 - Authentic, Liberty Alliance ID-FF and SAMLv2 Identity Provider
   http://authentic.labs.libre-entreprise.org/
 - w.c.s., Online Forms Server
   http://wcs.labs.libre-entreprise.org/

Also, on the same foundation, I developed what serves my weblog,
sources are at http://perso.entrouvert.org/~fred/bzr/chlorophyll/

Cheers,

        Frederic
reply