durusmail: quixote-users: Call for applications
Call for applications
Adding access control code (was Re: Call for applications)
2002-09-04
Re: query string handling
2002-09-04
Call for applications
Neil Schemenauer
2002-09-04
On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 09:34:07AM -0400, Andrew Kuchling wrote:
> I don't think we have anything we want to add, or that we plan to
> refactor.

There will always be things to do.

> Is there any reason we shouldn't just stamp 1.0 on Quixote?

I think having a version number less than one is misleading right now.
There is nothing alpha or beta about Quixote now.  We have been using it
for months and appearently so have other people.  If we do a major
refactoring we can call it version 2.

> I'm aware of one minor issue: HTTPRequest doesn't parse form values in
> the query string.

Are you sure?  I thought it did.

  Neil

reply