durusmail: durus-users: Durus 3.7 and Windows
Durus 3.7 and Windows
Durus 3.7 and Windows
Matthew Scott
2007-08-08
On 8/8/07, David Binger  wrote:

> On Aug 7, 2007, at 11:28 PM, David K. Hess wrote:
>

> > I collected up the various issues related to 3.7 for Windows that
> > popped up on the list into the following patch. Does this seem to
> > folks to be the changes necessary for 3.7 on Windows?
>

> Your diff seems to be all we have in the development tree that is
> related
> to Windows.  If anyone knows of other necessary changes, please
> remind us of them.

We're going to transition to using Durus 3.7 as an external dependency
with Schevo, now that our original reasons to maintain a "friendly
fork" are moot :-)

I'll give a progress report in a few days, after we've finished that work.

Thanks for the updates David!

--
Matthew R. Scott
If my mail is terse, see http://five.sentenc.es/