From: Knut Lian [mailto:knut.lian@sensonor.no]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 11:08 PM
To: MEMS (E-mail)
Subject: [mems-talk] Adhesion promotors for TiN

Dear MEMS collegues,

Does anybody know a suitable adhesion promotor for improving the adhesion of
Shipley 1800 series resist on TiN?

Best regards

Knut Lian
Process Development Engineer
SensoNor asa
www.sensonor.com

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply