durusmail: mems-talk: Protect backside of Si wafer from TMAH
Protect backside of Si wafer from TMAH
2003-07-07
Re: AW: [mems-talk] Protect backside of Si wafer from TMAH
2003-07-08
Protection of backside of chips in TMAH
Protect backside of Si wafer from TMAH
Mario Robles
2003-07-07
Hello,

You can try contacting Furukawa Electric in Tokyo, Japan. I believe they
have a UV tape that is used to protect the front side of a patterned
wafer during an etching process.

I believe this is their phone number, 3-3286-3213

Thank you,

Mario Robles

Tanaka Systems, Inc.
2577 Leghorn Street