From: mems-talk-bounces+hzeng=ece.uic.edu@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces+hzeng=ece.uic.edu@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of
Atul Ranade
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 12:18 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Why MEMS?

Hi all,
I am a new member of this group. My name is Atul and I am a graduate
student at University of Texas at El Paso. Could anyone please tell me
the necessity of miniaturizing parts which already exist? Re-phrasing my
question I am not clear about the reason for existence of MEMS.
Thanks for your time and looking forward to someone replying.
Atul.

"Success never rests. On your worst days, be good. And on your best
days, be great. And on every other day, get better"
 - Carmen Mariano

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply