durusmail: mems-talk: RIE process with CHF3
RIE process with CHF3
2003-10-17
R. Brent Garber (2 parts)
RIE process with CHF3
R. Brent Garber
2003-10-17
Leonard,

I do a 100 watt, 100mT, 5 minute, O2 run after every SF6 run I do.  Once a month
I'll do this run, wipe the chamber down with methanol, and then do another O2
run.  I seems to keep my chamber clean.

Brent

Leonard81@vodafone.it wrote:

> I have done a RIE process on a silicon wafer in a CHF3(80 sccm,3.8*10^-2 mbar)
plasma for 1 hour for my degree thesis.
> I'm looking for a metod to remove the polymer film due to the process on the
surface. I have read that it is possible with an oxigen plasma RIE process but I
don't know what parameters to use.I'm also interested in a metod to clean the
RIE chamber, if it is necessary in this case.
> Please, help me. Thanks.

> Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
> Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/
reply