I am reading many different answers.
>From my experience, if you follow microchem recipes (especially pre bake time)
you might be able to remove SU-8 with their liquid remover. Otherwise, if you
bake it longer (the quantity of solvent left in the SU-8 is lower), you will
need to use dry etching such as O2 +CHF3. I was able to remove 100 um thick SU-
8 with a space of 50 um between 2 copper lines.
I read that you could use salt as well.
many groups published some tricks to remove SU-8, you should take a look. But
like someone mentionned a few days ago, you usually use SU-8 as a part of your
device and not as a photolithography mold !

good luck

reply