durusmail: mems-talk: Wet etching SiN with photoresist
Wet etching SiN with photoresist
Wet etching SiN with photoresist
R Zhang, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
2006-10-31
Hi,guy,
  yes, it is right when you try to etch SiN at room temperature by BOE, the
etching rate should be very slow, but if you raise the temperature up to
more than 50C, the etching rate should increase so much!
You can try.
hopefully, you will get good result!

cheers!
ruiying

--On 29 October 2006 02:53 +0800 "=?BIG5?B?xKyrVLphIENodW4tSnVuZyBTdQ==?="
 wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to etch 1000A-thick SiN with photoresist. I have used B.O.E.
> etch the SiN formed by our LPCVD system, but the etching rate is quite
> low,
> i.e. 12 A/ min. Is there any other chemical solution to accomplish this
> job
> ?

Ruiying Zhang, Electrical & Electronic Engineering,
University of Bristol
Tel:0044-0117-928-8136(O)
ry.Zhang@bristol.ac.uk
reply