From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On
Behalf Of Ravi Shankar
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:37 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Lift-off Recipe

Hi all,

   I need to use lift-off process for my device fabrication.. So far
we haven't standardised lift-off process in our lab. We are suing
S1813 and HNR 120 photoresists... Is it possible to achieve lift-off
process with these low thickness photoresists? Can any one suggest
recipe for lift-off process.. suggestions will be highly appreciated.
reply