durusmail: mems-talk: Lift-off Recipe
Lift-off Recipe
2007-01-15
Lift-off Recipe
sachin narwade
2007-01-16
Ravi Shankar,
      Lift-off is possible with S1813. You need to give a Chlorobenzene dip
on resist coated sample before UV exposure for about a minute or so
depending upon the application and the photoresist thickness you are using
(you need to standardize that). Then lift-off comes quite easily, I have
also S1813 for lift-off.

Sachin

On 1/15/07, Ravi Shankar  wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>    I need to use lift-off process for my device fabrication.. So far
> we haven't standardised lift-off process in our lab. We are suing
> S1813 and HNR 120 photoresists... Is it possible to achieve lift-off
> process with these low thickness photoresists? Can any one suggest
> recipe for lift-off process.. suggestions will be highly appreciated.
reply