durusmail: mems-talk: Lift-off Recipe
Lift-off Recipe
2007-01-15
Lift-off Recipe
Joseph Grogan
2007-01-16
Sachin,
What is the purpose of the Chlorobenzene dip in your process? I just
started using 1813 for lift off as well. Right now I'm spin coating
around 2-3k rpm, soft bake for 3 min at 125C and expose. Then depending
on what material I need to deposit and how much, I may hard bake for a
long time (125C for 4 hours) so the resist stands up to the high
temperature of our evaporator. I then lift off with warm acetone (50C)
and sonication. I've had pretty good results with this process, but I'm
curious about the Chlorobenzene.
-Joe

sachin narwade wrote:
> Ravi Shankar,
>      Lift-off is possible with S1813. You need to give a Chlorobenzene
> dip
> on resist coated sample before UV exposure for about a minute or so
> depending upon the application and the photoresist thickness you are
> using
> (you need to standardize that). Then lift-off comes quite easily, I have
> also S1813 for lift-off.
>
> Sachin

reply