From: ashwini jambhalikar
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Sent: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 9:39 pm
Subject: [mems-talk] Drie support wafer

Dear Friends,

Can anybody suggest me a better option than cool grease, for through etching
in DRIE

The wafer to be through etched needs a support wafer, and I am always using
cool grease in between the support wafer and the actual wafer to be etched.

Cool grease removal is really a headache, it can break the delicateÂ
structures.

I have heard about something like conducting tapes, which can be usedÂ
instead of cool grease.

if anybody knows about it or any other better option, please let me know...
reply