durusmail: mems-talk: High Thickness of Aluminum on Silicon
High Thickness of Aluminum on Silicon
Selective, clean PDMS etch
High Thickness of Aluminum on Silicon
Jacques FATTACCIOLI
2008-01-22
Thank you very much !!

About electroplating, aluminum is not easy to deposit by that way :
harsh anhydrous conditions with dangerous processes.

I didn't know about screen printing of metals for MEMS processes !
Thank you for the advice.

Maybe the easiest will be to try eutectic bonding.

Jacques

On Jan 22, 2008, at 4:22 AM, Hong Chen wrote:

> Electroplating

reply