From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org on behalf of Vishwa
Sent: Mon 3/17/2008 1:46 PM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: [mems-talk] Numerous bubbles in microPIV particle solution

HI,

I use 1um fluorescent particles from invitrogen for my microPIV experiments.
I mix the particle solution in nanopure water. The nanopure water is
sonicated for about an hour using Branson 1510 soncator. I then add a bit of
Tween20 to the solution and then mix the particles into this liquid. The
problem is that there are way too many tiny air bubbles in the solution.
Have any one of you faced this problem and what can I do to get rid of
this problem.
reply