durusmail: mems-talk: Silicon fracture strength
Silicon fracture strength
Silicon fracture strength
Michael Larsson
2008-04-21
Hi Andrea,

Try "fracture strength of Si" in Google. There are a couple of pdfs
that may be of use. Try this as well:

Wilson C and Beck P 1996 Fracture testing of bulk silicon
microcantilever beams subjected to a side load
J. Microelectromech. Syst. 5 142–50

Regards,

Michael

reply