durusmail: mems-talk: Critical Dry
Critical Dry
Kagan Topalli
2008-06-26
You can try immersing your devices into IPA (and then methanol, if you
prefer) after acetone and then place your devices into CPD.

Kagan TOPALLI, Ph. D.
Senior Research Engineer
MEMS-VLSI and EMT Group
Middle East Technical University
Dept. of Electrical & Electronics Eng.
TR-06531 Ankara Turkey
Phone: +90 312 210 44 09 or +90 312 210 23 40
Fax: +90 312 210 23 04
http://www.mems.eee.metu.edu.tr/~topalli/
--

Ramakrishna Kotha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am performing critical dry to release a parallel plate structure, which has
SiO2 as a sacrificial layer

> After removing the sacrifical layer-SiO2 with BOE, then the device is
transffered to DI Water and then to Acetone in the critical dry chamber. After
performig critical dry process using Polaron-CPD 7501 tool, all the structures
are damaged (due to stiction problem).

> Can anyone, suggest me the accurate process to perform critical dry.
>

> Thanks in advance
> Rama

reply