From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org]
On Behalf Of Ramakrishna Kotha
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 12:34 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Critical Dry

Hi,

I am performing critical dry to release a parallel plate structure, which
has SiO2 as a sacrificial layer

After removing the sacrifical layer-SiO2 with BOE, then the device is
transffered to DI Water and then to Acetone in the critical dry chamber.
After performig critical dry process using Polaron-CPD 7501 tool, all the
structures are damaged (due to stiction problem).

Can anyone, suggest me the accurate process to perform critical dry.

Thanks in advance
Rama
reply