durusmail: mems-talk: problem in BHF etching
problem in BHF etching
problem in BHF etching
Tolga YELBOGA
2008-09-17
Dear Kamlesh;

As you know (Maybe you don't know) all wet etchents etches at equal rate in
all directions. So wet etch is ISOTROPIC ETCH TECHNIQUE. Even if you increased
the water percent of the etchent you will not obtain the shape that you have
explained in your mail.
I guess, DRY ETCH is very suitable for your fabrication.. You can try it.
Regards.

Tolga YELBOGA
Project Engineer
Nanotechnology Researh Center