durusmail: mems-talk: Karl Suss MJB3 Aligner
Karl Suss MJB3 Aligner
Karl Suss MJB3 Aligner
Brad Cantos
2008-10-22
Marty,

Have you tried contacting the vendor for parts?  Up to a few years ago Suss
was buying up used tools to refurbish them because of the high demand for
the MJB3.  Having said that there are many used equipment dealers who may
have old tools in their inventory.  Then again, they may be keeping them for
parts, too.

Brad Cantos

On 10/22/08 11:26 AM, "Marty Harris"  wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This might be an odd request, but I am curious if anyone knows of some Karl
> Suss MJB3 mask aligners that might be available for parts. We have 3 of them
> in our lab, and are starting to run out of spares for repairs.
>
> Thanks very much,
>
> Marty Harris
reply