durusmail: mems-talk: Karl Suss MJB3 Aligner
Karl Suss MJB3 Aligner
Karl Suss MJB3 Aligner
Brent Garber
2008-10-23
Hi Marty,

As someone that uses a MJB3 daily for 20+ years, I don't know of too
many parts that fail that I would replace with a used one.  All mirrors,
sensors, filters, chucks, and bulbs, should be replaced with new ones.
I have never had trouble buying new from Suss other than their old power
supply.  The original maker of the old 505 power supply is still in
business and will still service your old one or build a new one for you.

Brent

Marty Harris wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This might be an odd request, but I am curious if anyone knows of some Karl
> Suss MJB3 mask aligners that might be available for parts. We have 3 of them
> in our lab, and are starting to run out of spares for repairs.
>
> Thanks very much,
>
> Marty Harris
reply