durusmail: mems-talk: Looking for mask to make holes in glass
Looking for mask to make holes in glass
Looking for mask to make holes in glass
Albert Henning
2009-03-06
Ultrasonic drilling is well suited for this task, and commonly used.

There is a commercial source which I have used in the past.  I have no
fiduciary benefit to recommending it.  And, virtually everyone in the
MEMS business either uses them, or knows of them, and thinks well of
them.

Nonetheless, the mems-talk moderator refuses to let me mention the name
of this source.  So, if you want to know the name, either google
'ultrasonic pyrex wafer hole drilling', which will give you a spectrum
of possible suppliers, or send me an email for the specific name I have
used in the past with success.

Al

---
Albert K. Henning, PhD