durusmail: mems-talk: Correct way of doing Lift-off process
Correct way of doing Lift-off process
Correct way of doing Lift-off process
Reza Rashidi
2009-07-14
Hi Shah,

As long as you consider a good ratio of metal/resist, you can easily lift it
off. The best condition is ratio 1:10 and you can lift it off in less than one
minute even without ultrasonic bath. So, My suggestion is that to ensure a good
ratio, use a thicker resist (lower spin speed or for example use SPR-7). Also,
make sure you measure the resist thickness properly. Another point is that you
can immerse the wafer in Toluene for 3 minutes after lithography to make the
resist edges sharper (it is better for small features).

Good lock,
Reza Rashidi