From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org on behalf of basar bolukbas
Sent: Wed 7/15/2009 1:06 AM
To: mems litho
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] Correct way of doing Lift-off process

Hi Anirban,

Is there any special reason that you dont use image reversal
lithography?

If you have a step gives to same pattern with image reversal
lithography, I recommend you use this step.

Beacuse you will have a clear under cut with image reversal then you
will be able to lift-off your patterns.

With your current process, you have thick resist but the profile of
resist is positive due to direct lithography.

This gives you continuous metal deposition profile which prevents to
good lift-off.

Best Regards.
reply