durusmail: mems-talk: How to clean silicon wafer after a bad lift-off
How to clean silicon wafer after a bad lift-off
How to clean silicon wafer after a bad lift-off
Phillipe Tabada
2009-07-22
Assuming you already deposited your metal.

Photoresist stripper

Metal Etch (you might get a shadow on wafer surface)

Pirahna Etch

DI water rinse

25:1 HF etch till surface dewets

DI water rinse

Spin rinse dryer

Check out Berkeley's Microlab for a more detailed process.

Phil

> From: forum@exchange.uta.edu
> To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
> Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:10:50 -0500
> Subject: [mems-talk] How to clean silicon wafer after a bad lift-off
>
> Hello All,
>
> Can anyone tell me how to clean the Silicon wafers after doing lift-off
process (bad lift-off)?
> So that I can re-use the wafer. I know we use HF for cleaning the wafers but I
am not sure
> of the exact protocol. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Forum
reply