durusmail: mems-talk: How to clean silicon wafer after a bad lift-off
How to clean silicon wafer after a bad lift-off
How to clean silicon wafer after a bad lift-off
Michael Cooke
2009-07-22
You could try piranha then HF

Dr Michael Cooke
Electronic Device Process Scientist

PETEC (The Plastic Electronics Technology Centre)
part of the CPI Group (Centre for Process Innovation)

NETPark,
Thomas Wright Way,
Sedgefield,
County Durham TS21 3FG

T:  +44 (0) 1740 625 717 (office)/+44 (0)1642 442 480 (lab)
F: +44 (0)1642 447 298

www.ukpetec.com
www.uk-cpi.com