durusmail: mems-talk: HDMS treatment of SU8 mold used for PDMS thin film fabrication
HDMS treatment of SU8 mold used for PDMS thin film fabrication
HDMS treatment of SU8 mold used for PDMS thin film fabrication
Shao Guocheng
2009-08-12
Hi, Bill,

    thx for the reply. sorry, I do actually mean HMDS. I want to silanize the
mold so it will be easier to release PDMS film from the SU8 mold.   I know
people usually use TMCS. But heard some people say HMDS can work as well.   How
long do I need to do the treatment if put couple drops of HMDS along with my SU8
mold into a evacuated dessicator?.  thx

Shao