From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of Shao Guocheng
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 7:37 PM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: HDMS treatment of SU8 mold used for PDMS thin film fabrication

Hi, Bill,

    thx for the reply. sorry, I do actually mean HMDS. I want to
silanize the mold so it will be easier to release PDMS film from the SU8
mold.   I know people usually use TMCS. But heard some people say HMDS
can work as well.   How long do I need to do the treatment if put couple
drops of HMDS along with my SU8 mold into a evacuated dessicator?.  thx

Shao
reply