durusmail: mems-talk: Microlens fabrication
Microlens fabrication
Microlens fabrication
Alasdair Rankin
2009-11-09
Hi Dean,

I appreciate the feedback.  That's an interesting approach that I hadn't
thought of.  I was planning to align to a pattern underneath.  It sounds
like what you're proposing would be a more uniform array of lenses, if I am
understanding you.

The surface already does have a topography to it, and this would probably be
an ideal approach for a proof of concept.  Do you think this could be
repeatable?  Any experience with the suggested chemical?

Thanks guys for your feedback,

Alasdair