durusmail: mems-talk: Microlens fabrication
Microlens fabrication
Microlens fabrication
Josh
2009-11-10
Reflow method can be very helpful for creating microlenses. See "Variable
Focusing Microlens Chip for Potential Sensing Applications" from IEEE
Sensors Journal VOL. 7, NO. 1, JANUARY 2007. The array has been made. The
only problem I see is how small lens it can create. Less than 100 um
probably is a problem.

UV curable adhesive is more difficult to handle than photoresist.

I am glad to see more application from it.

Cheers,
Josh

reply