durusmail: mems-talk: Photolithography on a rough surface
Photolithography on a rough surface
Photolithography on a rough surface
Oakes Garrett
2009-11-10
Ameya,

Spray coating a thin, conformal film of photoresist might be the first
step to solving your problem.  Using this technique, one can eliminate
the problems encountered when spinning resist across topography.
Percent (non-)uniformity can also be decreased to roughly 10%.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further
questions.

Best Regards,

Garrett Oakes

EV Group
invent * innovate * implement
Director of Technology North America - Direct: +1 (480) 305 2443, Main:
+1 (480) 305 2400 Fax: +1 (480) 305 2401
Cell: +1 (480) 516 6724