From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of ameya g
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 10:58 PM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] Photolithography on a rough surface

Thanks for the suggestions. I think spray coating seems to be a very
good
solution to my problem. I am from Arizona State University and I am not
sure

if I can find a spray coater at my university. If there is anyone on the
mailing
list from ASU who has a spray coater, kindly send me an email.

Thanks,
-Ameya - ameya.g@gmail.com
reply