durusmail: mems-talk: Turning Si surface hydrophobic
Turning Si surface hydrophobic
Turning Si surface hydrophobic
Miyakawa, Natsuki
2009-11-18
Bill,

I only know this work done at Laser Zentrum Hannover (Germany), see "surface
modification":

http://www.laser-zentrum-
hannover.de/en/fields_of_work/material_processing/microtechnology/index.php

It seems to be a kind of lotus effect by controlling the contact area between
solid and liquid.

Natsuki