From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On
Behalf Of D.Grimm@ifw-dresden.de
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 7:19 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Problems with EOT Liftoff of 1.5 um diameter holes (Auon
GaAs)

Hi Kevin,

it should be no problem. We use this recipe every day. What happens sometimes is
that you burn the resist (you see the non-developed regions
opaque) if you are too close to the evaporation source.
Of course you should use the AZ as reversal litho to obtain undercut. If you do
sputtering, lift-off is much more difficult.
Try also hot NMP (80°). I can lift more the 300nm of metal without
ultrasonication.

Good luck.
Daniel
reply