From: Andrea Mazzolari [mailto:mazzolari@fe.infn.it]
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2009 1:58 AM
To: kirt_williams@sbcglobal.net
Cc: 'General MEMS discussion'
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] silicon membranes

Hi Kirt,

i already tried adding Sb2O3 as surfactant, surfaces were mirror like,
so surfactant was working well.

Agitation was realized with a magnetic stirrer, but was not so strong.
I'm afraid that strong agitation may destroy membranes.
Ok, if etching at room temperature will not work i will try with
ultrasound.

In any case i need to realize just 4-5 membranes, and i have a lot of
time to realize them, so i can accept to realize etching at room temperature.

Best regards,
Andrea
reply