durusmail: mems-talk: Etching SOI wafer from back side
Etching SOI wafer from back side
Etching SOI wafer from back side
Om Suwal
2010-05-06
Dear Kagan,

In my experience, the use of thermally grown oxide does stand well as etch
mask for both TMAH . The oxide etch rate is ~2A/min for TMAH @80C. Thermally
grown >3000 A oxide is sufficient as etch mask to etch for 500 um
Si substrate of SOI.

Regards
Om

--