durusmail: mems-talk: pyrex/pyrex anodic bonding
pyrex/pyrex anodic bonding
pyrex/pyrex anodic bonding
Joseph Grogan
2010-05-18
Hi Alaa,

Those sound like good parameters. Maybe you could try bonding a pyrex
wafer to a plain Si wafer. If that works then you know there's something
up with your amorphous Si layer. I've done glass to glass anodic bonding
with 100 nm of evaporated silicon and it worked fine. It was a while
ago, but I believe I was in the 350-400C range and I only needed a
couple hundred volts. It's possible that your voltage is too high.

good luck!
Joe Grogan

--
Joseph M. Grogan