durusmail: mems-talk: SF6 / BCl3 issue
SF6 / BCl3 issue
Brian Stahl
2010-07-11
Air Liquide says the vapor pressure of SF6 at room temp. is 21.5 bar or
~310psi...  I don't know about your tools, but when I installed an RIE
system with SF6+CF4+O2 it called for process gas inlets of 15psi, thus our
delivery lines all the way back to the tank regulator were 15psi.  This is
well below the vapor pressure of SF6, so unless I'm missing something I
wouldn't think heated blankets are necessary for the SF6 line but please
correct me if I'm mistaken.

Regards,

Brian Stahl

--